What is the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute?
ASMI opened the China/HK office in 1997; since that time, we have been marketing and promoting all species of Alaska Seafood.
ASMI’s program is available to any Chinese trade members who handle Alaska Seafood regardless the volume and size of the company.
ASMI China’s goal is to increase awareness among Chinese importers and consumers while delivering the message that Alaska Seafood is natural, healthy, and of high quality.
ASMI China/HK ‘s Major Activities
- Distribution of point of purchase (POP) materials and merchandising tools
- Retail in-store promotion support
- Foodservice promotion support
- Planning and coordinating trade & consumer targeted PR activities
- Year-round trade services for Alaska seafood industry and Chinese trade members
ASMI is a major participant in the Market Access Program, which is administered by the Foreign Agricultural Service section of the US Department of Agriculture.
Links to Agricultural Trade Office of the U.S.
Please feel free to contact us.